I haven’t seen a coupon for the Huggies snug & dry in awhile – it’s usually the slip-ons. CLICK HERE to get your $1.50/Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers coupon.
These have hit their print limit! Hope you all got some!
HURRY and CLICK HERE to print a coupon for $3.00/any size package Huggies diapers and another coupons for $.75/Huggies wipes. It’s been a long time since we’ve seen a high value coupon for Huggies, so print fast before it runs out!
Thanks Cuckoo for Coupon Deals!
This is such good news! Amazon Mom is allowing new members to sign up right now! This is one of the cheapest and best ways to get diapers! With your FREE Amazon Mom Membership you get a 3 month trial to Amazon Prime with FREE 2 day shipping. You also get 20% off Subscribe and save items. Subscribe to have diapers delivered every month or every other month – you don’t have to worry about running out this way plus you get the 20% discount making your diapers super cheap
CLICK HERE to sign up for Amazon Mom and get all the details. You will NOT be disappointed!
Thanks Fabulessly Frugal for the heads-up!
Whether you have a baby or are expecting, these coupons are really useful!
Update: Looks like the Target coupons are gone. Hope you got some!
Buy 2 Huggies Slip-On Value Packs — $29.99 each
Gift Card Deal: $15 gift card when you buy 2 value packs of Huggies
And use 1 $3/1 Huggies Diapers coupons found here (share with 3 friends on Facebook) and (1) $2/1 coupon found in the 1/15 SS
Final Price $44.98 and get a $15 Target Gift Card is like paying $29.98 for 2 or just $14.99 ea
*Note that the larger size diapers may not qualify for the $5 coupon due to the 92 ct+ size restriction
*UPDATE* They extended this deal another day!
Today only on Plum District you can get a Plum Steal for $15 you get $30 to spend at Diapers.com. Go HERE to get yours. This is only for new diapers.com customers. Shipping is only $2.99 or free with a $49 purchase. Diapers.com has everything you need for baby care.
I often get asked the question, “Can you really get diapers cheaper than at Costco?” The answer is definitely yes! There are often deals at Target, Walgreens and other stores where you can stack store coupons with manufacturer’s coupons and get gift cards or register rewards back, making your diapers as low as $.10 a piece. We will always let you know when these deals are available. There is another way to get your diapers as cheap, if not cheaper than at Costco. That is on Amazon Mom! When you sign up for the Amazon Mom program on Amazon.com, you get a 3 month Amazon Prime membership for free. One of the benefits is FREE shipping. Another benefit is an extra 15% off subscribe and save offers. Subscribe and save is where you sign up to have your purchase repeated every month, 2 months, or so-on. Subscribe and save products are already 15% off when you subscribe, so the Amazon Mom gets a total of 30% off. You can cancel the subscription after your first order has shipped. So here are the steps to take and then a breakdown of diaper costs:
2. From that page there is a box that says Browse Subscribe and Save. Click 30% off diapers.
3. You can narrow down the choices by brand, subscribe and save options, etc on the lefthand side of the page
4. Choose the diapers you want and check if there is an ecoupon for it at the bottom of the description. It will tell you if a coupon is available and you click on clip coupon. This will come off your total when you checkout.
5. Make sure you choose subscribe and save on the right hand side of the page under one time delivery in the add to cart box.
6. Complete your order.
7. After your diapers arrive go into your Amazon account and “manage subscribe and save subscriptions.” Cancel your subscription, unless it is still the cheapest option.
Here are some diapers that are as cheap or cheaper than Costco right now depending on the size and diaper count you choose. Amazon diaper prices go up and down frequently. It’s best to subscribe when they are on sale. We’ll try to keep you updated when there’s a great deal!
Amazon will tell you the per diaper cost with subscribe and save and Amazon Mom. Factor in the coupon on top of it and you get your final per diaper cost.
To compare, here’s the breakdown of Costco’s pricing if they are offering a coupon:
- Huggies Snug & Dry size 2, 258 ct box, $39.99 – $6 coupon= $33.99 or .13/diaper
- Huggies Snug & Dry size 3, 228 ct box, $39.99 – $6 coupon= $33.99 or .15/diaper
- Huggies Snug & Dry size 4, 200 ct box, $39.99 – $6 coupon= $33.99 or .17/diaper
- Huggies Snug & Dry size 5, 176 ct box, $39.99 – $6 coupon= $33.99 or .19/diaper
*Thanks Utah Deal Diva for the breakdown
Huggies Little Movers Jean Diapers are on sale for $5 a Jumbo Pack at Babies R Us and Toys R Us today and tomorrow! Stock is limited, so you might have better luck price matching at Walmart or Target. Use the $1/any Huggies Diapers coupon from 8/14 SS and get them for $4 a pack. To price match, print the ad HERE.