Now, no matter where you live, you can have access to our printable grocery lists. Click here to create your shopping list today! The default shopping list is Smith’s in Utah. If you are in a different state or like to shop a different store, just choose from the dropdown box in the upper left of the page.
*Using Our Printable Shopping Lists Tutorial*
Once you have chosen the store you want to shop at, you will see a complete list of items that are in that store’s ad for the current sales week. The list will also show you the sale price, where to find a coupon if one is available and what the final price will be after coupons. There are stars in front of each item to help you know how good a deal it is. You generally want to stock-up on 4 0r 5 star items.
1) To get started click on the button that says start in the upper right of the page.
2) Now you can go through and click on the items you want to buy. They will highlight when clicked.
3) After you have clicked everything you want to add to your list you click shrink in the upper right of the page. This will get rid of everything you did not highlight. You have your shopping list ready to go.
4) Any additional items you want to buy that aren’t in the ad can be typed in the additional items section at the bottom.
5) Click Print in the upper right corner and you will have a shopping list ready to take to the store.
6) You can now use this list to locate the coupons you want to take with you. To learn more about decoding the coupon information see Couponing 101.