Utah locals can get a season pass to Cowabunga Bay for only $49! This is a great deal! It’s a gift of summer that keeps on giving!
This is a great deal if you are planning on staying around Utah this summer. This would be a cheap but really fun little vacation for your family. Or if you have family coming into town, this would be super fun!
For $62 get a one nights stay at the Comfort Inn and 2 all day passes to Cowabunga Bay.
For $79 get a one nights stay at the Comfort Inn and get 4 all day passes to Cowabunga Bay.
CLICK HERE to get this deal!
If you are new to Groupon, go HERE to sign up!
We get a lot of requests for information and deals on Cowabunga Bay, so I thought I would post this for those of you with season passes. If you have a season pass, today only you can bring a friend with you for only $6.99! Great deal!
We will let you know if there are any deals that come along for passes! You can go HERE to purchase then directly from Cowabunga Bay.
It’s raining today, but I am getting excited for summer! I can’t believe there are only 2 more weeks of school!!! There are a couple great deals for Cowabunga Bay and Planet Play in Draper right now. Cowabunga Bay is offering Preview nights next week where you can get in for only $6.99 or add food and it’s $10.99. You must purchase tickets. CLICK HERE for all the details and the promo code. You can also get 4 all day admissions plus pizza and drinks HERE through KSL for $59.99. This is half what you would pay at the gate.
Planet Play is offering a new family summer pass. CLICK HERE for the details on that. I like to get my Planet Play Deals HERE through city deals . You get $60 in game cards, 8 attractions and 4 buffets for only $39. We can usually make the game cards stretch for an extra visit.
If you or your kids are planning on visiting Cowabunga Bay this summer, then this is a great deal! It normally cost over $20 for a one time visit to this park. For $50, you can get a season pass and go as many times as you want! This is the basic pass. You can go anytime Monday through Thursday for a 4 hour block. I have taken my family here every summer and have never spent more than 4 hours at the park. My kids are tired and ready to go home by then. According to Cowabunga Bay’s Facebook page, they are expanding the park this year! Yeah! The park will open Memorial Weekend.
Go HERE to get the details and buy this deal!
“Basic Passes” are on sale today for $49.99. Must be purchased online. Enter promo code: splash
Basic Passes are good for 4-hour admission Monday – Thursdays and do not include discounts. These passes are good for the remainder of 2011 and all of 2012! This is a great deal for a super fun place!!!
Today’s Screamin’ Daily Deal is a great one! Get a Cowabunga Bay Birthday package for only $49! It is normally $99.
- Birthday Party Package Includes:
- Birthday Child – 4 hour admission
- Supervising Adult – 4 hour admission
- 4 Guests – 4 hour admission
- Birthday balloons and Birthday Crown
- 1 small ice cream for the birthday child
- Guests are allowed to bring in a birthday cake or cupcakes ONLY with package deal. Outside food and drink is NOT permitted in park
- 9 water slides
- Features the World’s Largest Water Play Structure, Cowabunga Splash
- Cowabunga Beach – the ideal spot to lounge in the sun
- Cowabunga River – an endless river with surf boards and other water features
- Open Sundays
- Free parking, tubes, and life jackets
- Valid for 2011 and 2012 season. Offer expires on last day of 2012 season
- 24 hour reservations must be made, subject to availability. Please call 801-553-1000 to reserve a time
- A $50 refundable deposit required to hold the reservation date and time
- No cash value
- Not valid with any other offers
- Limit 1 per member, per email and credit card
- This is a special birthday package for Screamin Daily Deals and is not available after this deal run date or at the park. This deal may not be applied to other birthday packages
- Not valid for use on Saturdays
- Package does not include food or the reserved area
The price of this package is a lot cheaper than going to the park on a normal day! Hopefully you have someone that’s got a birthday during the summer so you can take advantage of this awesome deal!